- Petitioning Congress and the National Archives to see to the enforcement of the JFK Act, hold public hearings on missing and destroyed records and ensure the October 2017 date for release of the last records is met.
- Make the release of the JFK records, secrecy and transparency a campaign issue in the coming presidential election and endorse and support agreeable candidates with a Superpac fund – we want to become the NRA for those opposed to human hunters and government secrecy.
- Suing the government to locate and obtain the release of all assassination records – including the records of the CIA, Secret Service, Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), NSA and White House Communications Agency (WHCA).
- Hold Congressional Briefings on the current status of the JFK and MLK records and provide a platform for witnesses and whistle blowers who want to publicly testify of what they know.
- Review and analyze the recently released records and point out their news-worthy significance.
- Peacefully Protest the continued secrecy at selected sites and circumstances
- Work close and directly with NARA and Congressional staff to facilitate the release of records, identify specific documents and ensure all of the appropriate records are part of the JFK Collection at NARA and available to the public.
- Develop a media strategy to make political assassinations and secret records valid issues that are seriously and regularly covered by the mainstream media.
- Respond to and correct false and misleading news and feature articles, books, radio and TV programs and expose propaganda and disinformation as it relates to political assassination and secrecy.
- Be prepared for future political assassinations that have yet to occur and ensure they are properly investigated and justice is served.
- Create a permanent Think Tank – Center for the Study of Political Assassination and Secrecy in Washington DC that will carry on this work after 2017.
Now what are you doing?
Join us in our multi-faceted effort to correct history, free the files, prevent politically motivated murders and enforce the laws of the land and the constitution.
$50 Annual Dues * As a special promotion, new dues-payers in 2017 starting on Aug. 1 will automatically receive benefits throughout 2018 in addition to benefits through the rest of 2017.
$50 – Member
$100+ – Patron
$500+ – Sponsor (may earmark a specific program, researcher or topic)
$1,000+ – Lifetime Member
$5,000+ Foundation Founder
Anonymous donations are also accepted.
Click here to see, on a complimentary basis, the first issue of CAPA’s member-only newsletter, dated September 2016. (Downloading may take time, depending on your system.)